Monday, October 5, 2009

If I had $1,000,000, I would...

Give my mom most of it. She needs it more than I do. This way she could pay off her bills and not have to worry about anymore debt. I would keep at lest a fourth of the money to get what I wanted right now. I wouldn't waste it all of silly things I didnt need but things I really wanted but I couldn't get due to lack of money.
After all my mom's debt is all paid off and the bills are paid for a while, I think she would give some to family members of mine that need some money as well. I will invest some of mine to have money for college and late in life so I dont have to work just to pay the bills. There is many more things I would do if I had $1,000,000, but this is what I would do first and for most. This is what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment