Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If I could have any job for the rest of my life it would be...

If I could have any job in the world for the rest of my life it would have to be a computer programmer. That just sounds like a cool job that doesn't require to much special training. I am really good at working with computer so it would be enjoyable for me. I would love to design programs to make computer easier to use for people. That way the computer programmers wouldn't have so many questions.
With this kind of job I think I would good enough money to live a good life. Only because almost everyone has a computer these days. It would be a even better job if it was my own business and I could do it at my own pace and when I had time. I'd make more money and have more time to do things I wanted. Thats why I'd do that job for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment