Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If I could own any company in the world...

I would own Apple. Apple is a great company as it is but if I owned it the products would be a lot cheaper. Right now Apple makes over 400 dollars for every new Apple iPhone 3GS. I would lower that amount while still making a profit. I would be the guy that sold cheaper products but still very durable and in high demand.
Also, right now Microsoft makes the cheaper computer but need constant patches to keep them running. Apple on the other hand makes more money sell the computer and software to keep it running for a long time. Which mean less time the company and the people waste with all the updates. So if I could own any company it would Apple. Only because I would be praised for the quality products I would produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment